Our Vision & Goal
Gramercy Allergy & Asthma vision is a referral center for all types of allergies. Our goal is to find the cause of your allergy and treat it effectively through an approach of identification, avoidance, medication, and desensitization. We know how disruptive to life allergies can be and work with you to find the best personalized solution to your allergies. Dr. Collins frequently attends national conferences on allergy and immunology to update her knowledge base and be a thought leader in the treatment of allergies, asthma and immunology. She’s frequently interviewed for expert advice on Manhattan’s allergy needs.
- Comprehensive environmental and food allergy testing
- Comprehensive patch testing with 70 allergens for severe eczema and skin allergy (contact dermatitis)
- Oral challenges for food and drug allergies
- Allergy shots (immunotherapy)
- Rush & cluster allergy shots
- Treatment of asthma and hives with Omalizumab (Xolair)
- Nasal polyposis and chronic sinusitis
- Skin biopsies
- Drug testing and challenges
- Desensitization for aspirin and other drugs
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Diagnoses and treatment of immunodeficiencies including immunoglobulin therapy
Have something more complicated? Try us. We love to help find solutions to complicated patients’ allergy and immunological issues.